G Sound Musik Video Of The Week

On the G! Mixtape Of The Month

On The G Archive

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mike Epps Threatens To Assault Daughter; Calls Her A “B*tch”


Posted on March 2nd, 2012 at 1:30 pm
True

Hangover actor Mike Epps is shrugging off a phone recording of him calling his daughter a “b*tch,” a “devil,” and threatening to “f*ck her up” over a dispute.
The standup comedian took to Twitter to try and diffuse the situation after his daughter allegedly leaked the phone call online, and filed a police report against him.
“It’s hard being a dad sometimes!” Epps writes, adding, “You tell your kids to go to college, and they call the police on you!! Damn, this crazy world!” He continues, “The Bible says honor thy mother and father or your days will be shortened!”
On the call, an outraged Epps gives his daughter a verbal beat down, screaming, “I’ll f*ck your a** up! I’ll whoop your a** like I should’ve done whooped you! You’re a disrespectful lil’ b*tch! You’re the devil! You’re the devil, Bria!”
The name calling and threats don’t end there. Epps, who starred in the hit comedy Next Friday, adds, “Whatever possessed you to f*cking talk to me like that, you’re wrong! And I’ll tell you something, if you do anything to sabotage me, it’s going to be on forever! I swear to God! If you disrespect me and you sabotage me like you said you would, you will have a problem!”
Despite the intense exchange, the comedian says he still cares about his daughter.
To all y’all on [Twitter], I love my daughter Bria Epps no matter what!! Peace.
The audio is below, but we warn you — the language is graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment